Swedish Massage Therapy In Denver
When people think of massage, Swedish massage is usually what comes to mind as it's the most popular form of massage in the west. Swedish massage consists mostly of long, gliding stokes done on the body with lotion or oil, as well as kneading, vibration, percussion and active and passive movements.
In your session, I will leave the room for you to undress and get on the massage table under a sheet and blanket. Only the body part that is being worked on will be exposed and the rest of your body will remain covered.
The benefits of Swedish Massage include:
- Promotes relaxation
- Increases blood flow
- Encourages detoxification
- Improves flexibility
- Relieves stress, anxiety and depression
- Relieves muscle tension and stiffness
- Improves range of motion in the joints
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves posture
- Promotes deeper breathing
- Strengthens immune system